Here you will find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions regarding our quilt show.
- What is the date for this years show?
- Friday & Saturday – October 5 & 6, 2018
- Where is the show being held?
- The Delta Plex Arena, 2500 Turner Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544
- What time does the show open and close?
- The show is being held from 9am to 5pm each day.
- What is the cost of admission?
- Admission is $8 per person for both days! Children under 5 get in free.
- How many quilts are on display?
- We won’t know the exact number until all quilts have been submitted. However, if this show is like previous events, there will be well over 250 quilts on display.
- Does the quilt show support a charity?
- Yes! Proceeds from this year’s show will benefit “The Tie That Binds Fund” at Spectrum Health, Helen Devos Children’s Hospital.